The world is getting more complex every day, the diversity of threats that we face at both a personal and a organisational level continues to evolve. From cyber security to the threat of terrorist attacks at crowded places, the need for effective identification, measurement and reasonably practicable management of security risk has never been more important than it is now.
In this interactive Masterclass Dr Gav Schneider will cover some of the following key aspects that every individual and business should know about:
- The fundamentals of personal risk management
- The security safety cross over
- Proactivity vs reactivity
- Putting emerging threats in perspective
- Crisis response, adrenal response management and resilience
- Risk Convergence, leadership and management
- An introduction to the psychology of risk
Includes a copy of the highly acclaimed ‘Can I See Your Hands’ A Guide To Situational Awareness, Personal Risk Management, Resilience and Security
Cost: $295.00 plus GST.(incl. afternoon tea, book, book launch)
Discounted fee of $250.00 plus GST for: Registered Security Professionals, Members of ASIS International, AIPIO, ARPI, IAFIE, RMIA,VMA and FMA. Or more than 3 people from any one organisation.